3.4
Layout of Store

I have visited the customer service desk multiple times and usually receive great service from the attendants. However, one supervisor/manager of the Customer Service desk is abundantly rude, disrespectful and should not be working in customer service.

Her name is Adella, and she makes it abundantly clear that servicing the customers is a bother to her. Specifically, last week I stood in line with 8 other customers waiting for Adella to return to the desk. Daisy, the cashier on duty, paged her no less than five times. When she arrived she was visibly annoyed.

Instead of apologizing for the wait, she rudly asked what I needed. I asked her to retrieve a movie from the locked case and she did so. She then rang it up, I paid and she tossed it into a bag. Then she handed me the receipt without a word.

The next customer, she did the same thing to. Then today, she was working the desk when I was checking out. As soon as I headed towards her to cash in my Monopoly game piece, she went to the back office and closed the door. There, through the smoked glass I could see her counting money.

She looked my direction, then returned to counting the money.

I waited for 10 minutes then left. This woman is not an asset to Safeway and she should not be working the customer service desk!

Review about: Tom Thumb Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service, Adella, Customer service agent adela.

Comments

Tom Thumb has gone down hill since Albertson's take over where majority of its employees are disgruntle Albertson employees who kicked Tom Thumb employees out of their jobs. Sad to say, shopping in Tom Thumb you will always find expired foods and unhappy workers.

I suggest shopping elsewhere or online. At least you won't have to deal with the unstableness of people who hate their job and life.