1.6
Layout of Store

The Tom Thumb right down the road from my house is so close, yet has turned out to be the most inconvenient place to shop... My items do not ring up at the correct prices (produce) sales are often times not applied.

I have called to complain a few times. My last issue was with repetitive purchases of expired items... That happened again tonight. Coconut water and Odwalla protein bars.

Before it was pasta, cookie dough, and some other items I can't remember off of the top of my head. I was told to take the pasta and cookie dough into the store for a refund but customer service said they couldn't look up my receipt- when I was on the phone with a complaint they said all I needed to do was take the things back up there even though I threw the receipt away.

I've wasted so much money here and am so extremely frustrated and now angry that it has happened yet again with the other expired items that I didn't get my money back for....... This is terrible

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Tom Thumb. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Kroger that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Tom Thumb.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Tom Thumb to other companies on our site.

Comments

#1195361

Tom Thumb is the most horrible company there is. filthy dirty they treat their employees like dogs they will take away your vacation and sick time that is yours and that you earned this Company needs to be closed down and investigated..management sits back and collect bonuses of the blood sweat and tears of their employees I could tell you things that would make you cringe

to Anonymous #1355881

You're a *** ***. You're probably someone that got fired for theft or breaking rules.

No one "takes away" vacation and sick time, I see comments like this all the time from ghetto *** people that would rather spend their lives drawing unemployment and complaining about how a company "did them wrong"... How pathetic.