I frequently shop at the Tom Thumb located at 4010 N MacArthur Boulevard, Irving, Tx.The staff at the deli counter is horrible.

They do not want to wait on customers. You will walk up and in most cases there is no one at the deli and if they see you walk up, they look the opposite way to avoid any eye contact. It is virtually impossible to get their attention to get any service. I mentioned they should have a bell that we could press to get their attention.

They exhibit no customer service skills. I feel they should not be in a customer service role. The meat counter has the exact same problem. The staff at this store appear to be lacking in skills needed for dealing with the consumer.

They are not knowledgeable about their products and their demeanor is very angry.

I will take my business to Kroger and Whole Foods in Irving.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Tom Thumb. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Kroger that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Tom Thumb.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Tom Thumb to other companies on our site.

Comments