Florala, Alabama

I was at my local Tom Thumb Deli to purchase fried chicken.It was approximately 5:30 on September 14, 2016.

There was no fried chicken in the food tray and I could clearly see some was cooking. I ask the attendant how long it would be before the chicken would be done, he looked back at the cooker and said "I don't know he didn't set the timer" I said ok thanks and walked out of the store. My concerns here are the fact that if the timer was not set then how was they gonna know when the chicken is done enough to serve to the customers. Isn't it dangerous to eat chicken that is not fully cooked?

If this is a short coming of the staff what else are they cutting corners on, it concerns me greatly.Thank you, unhappy customer

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of tom thumb deli department. Tom Thumb needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tom thumb deli department in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tom Thumb. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Kroger.

Comments