I went into the Tom Thumb store close to my child's school and placed an order for cupcakes to send to her school and a birthday cake for her party the following day. I placed the order four days in advanced and received a receipt. When I returned to the store to retrieve the two items neither of them had been made.
The sales associate i encountered in the bakery area was not remorseful of the situation nor apologetic. She was like "Oh well" I can make them today if you like. I was so anger because despite her lack of empathy knowing that she probable just ruined my daughters birthday.
I don't think she realize that people with careers have an actual schedule and we do things according to that schedule. The first problem was. My daughters classmates will not get to celebrate her birthday with her today because they to have a schedule that they must abide by. Second, Her party will have to have a pre- made cake due to their poor organizational skills.
I am really disappointed in the professionalism of the sales associate. The thing that really confused me is that she never attempted to involve a manager in the situation despite her inability to rectify the situation. the store number was 119 ( time 7:30 am)
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "While eating a bag of Clancy's Parmesan, Garlic, and Herb Pita Chips I found what I originally thought was a large herb stem. When I started trying to pull it..."
- "I have seen more and more dogs being allowed to come in to Publix. They have been allowed to sit on counters at the Deli, Customer Service counter, as well..."
- "We bought a package of white chocolate and macadamia nuts cookie from Artisan bakery inside the Stater Bros on Adams and Brookhurst in huntington beach California. To our surprise,..."
- "First the ads are about how Nerium tightens the neck and face. Then it's about how it tightens the arms and legs and whole body now. I saw a picture..."
- "My car was towed 5/22/16. I admit i parked to far into the white striped area. But there is no excuse forvthe damage done to the L rear door or..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."