I went into the Tom Thumb store close to my child's school and placed an order for cupcakes to send to her school and a birthday cake for her party the following day. I placed the order four days in advanced and received a receipt. When I returned to the store to retrieve the two items neither of them had been made.
The sales associate i encountered in the bakery area was not remorseful of the situation nor apologetic. She was like "Oh well" I can make them today if you like. I was so anger because despite her lack of empathy knowing that she probable just ruined my daughters birthday.
I don't think she realize that people with careers have an actual schedule and we do things according to that schedule. The first problem was. My daughters classmates will not get to celebrate her birthday with her today because they to have a schedule that they must abide by. Second, Her party will have to have a pre- made cake due to their poor organizational skills.
I am really disappointed in the professionalism of the sales associate. The thing that really confused me is that she never attempted to involve a manager in the situation despite her inability to rectify the situation. the store number was 119 ( time 7:30 am)
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I bought Smithfield smoked sausage at Wal-Mart yesterday in Hagerstown Maryland. And took them out today to get ready to make and out of date..."
- "I have seen more and more dogs being allowed to come in to Publix. They have been allowed to sit on counters at the Deli, Customer Service counter, as well..."
- "My boyfriend was making our daily salads to take to work. He had found a delicious looking recipe that called for baby spinach. He went to our local Giant grocery..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "My car was towed 5/22/16. I admit i parked to far into the white striped area. But there is no excuse forvthe damage done to the L rear door or..."
- "First the ads are about how Nerium tightens the neck and face. Then it's about how it tightens the arms and legs and whole body now. I saw a picture..."