5.0
Layout of Store

To whom it may concern, I wish to give " flowers " to your Tom Thumb store located on South Hampton Road at Twelfth Street, Dallas, Texas 75208. Last year i had surgery to repair a broken ankle.

I had a cast and the use of crutches for about five months. Then wearing a boot for another three months. Your South Hampton store is near my office. My day to enjoy your eight piece mixed fried chicken is on Mondays.

So when I would go for my regular Monday feast and order, I was always helped by an angel. Or the name she goes by, Linda in your deli. Prior to my accident, I would order and sometimes have my meal in your dining area. Other times I would take it home with me.

She would help to bring my meal over to the dining area. And there was a young man restocking your fruit and vegetables. And would help to bring my soda refill. I am self-employed.

And at times we are fortunate to have those working with us who truly love what they do. And it can not be hidden. Either it is there. Or it is not.

I spoke with the general manager of this location to let him know that his staff and employees follow him. So in leading by example they do as they see him. And that makes all of your customers want to come to this location. I have a bias opinion for this location.

It is the best. That is also the truth. And I am sticking to it.

Thank you, Marvin E. Reese

Review about: Tom Thumb Deli Department.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: All, Coustmer service, Customer service linda, Linda.

Comments